Saraveza’s Annual Consecration Toast & Birthday Cake for all!
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Sat. Oct. 15th: Every year, on the third Saturday in October, we celebrate the growth of the craft beer industry and Saraveza’s birthday in our annual toast honoring those who make it their mission to turn the masses into craft beer drinkers! Join Saraveza Manager, Jonathan Carmean, as he raises his glass and leads us all into another year of craft beer splendor. To top it off, Sugar Pimp is making a Schlitz Finger cake to share (yes, you heard me right)!! All this at 10pm.
Throughout the day enjoy a vertical of Russian River’s “Consecration” and the rest of our birthday tap list:
- Amnesia “Mother Plucker” Fresh Hop Ale
- Double Mountain “Killer Red” Fresh Hop Red
- Barley Brown’s “Awesome” CDA
- Logsdon “Seizoen” Fresh Hop Saison
- Brouwerij Van Steenberge “Piraat” Strong Belgian Pale
- Haandbryggeriet “Odin’s Tipple” Imperial Dark Norse Ale
- 2010 Bruery “Autumn Maple” Vintage Strong Ale w/ Yams, Maple, Vanilla & Spice
- 2009 Russian River “Consecration” Vintage Barrel Aged Black Currant Sour
- 2010 Russian River “Consecration”
- 2011 Russian River “Consecration”
Sun. Oct. 16th: Packer fans enjoy our annual “Cheesehead Cheesecake Birthday Cake” with a birthday toast at halftime. As a gift from us to you, we’ve got fancy Saraveza Packer Schedule magnets for everyone!Tweet this