BREWPUBLIC 5-YEAR BREWNIVERSARY PARTY: A BENEFIT FOR ANGELO!
Tuesday, October 15, 2013
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 25TH 5PM TO CLOSE: Come help us celebrate Brewpublic’s 5-Year Anniversary! Our dear friend Angelo has had a crazy couple of months including grand mal seizures, emergency brain surgery and being hospitalized. He is on the mend, but now dealing with mounting medical bills and we want to make the focus of this event about giving back to someone who has contributed so much to the Oregon Craft Beer Community and the Craft Beer movement in general. We’re working on a killer draft list to include the following breweries: Cascade, Fort George, Laurelwood, Oakshire, Gigantic, Block 15, Double Mountain, Solera, Breakside, Upright & Widmer (final list to come…). Cash from your beer purchase will be donated and we’ll be selling raffle tickets for some cool beer schwag. If you would like to help Angelo in the mean time, you can donate to him through his Fundly page.
- Fort George - “Next Adventure” - Black IPA
- Double Mountain - “Molten Lava” - IIPA
- Oakshire - “Biere de Mars” - Brett-Fermented Saison
- Upright - English Style Bitter
- Breakside - “Sour Newton” - Sour Ale w/Honey & Black Mission Figs
- Cascade - “Shrieking Violet” - Bourbon Barrel-Aged, Belgo Quad w/Blueberries
- Laurelwood - Organic Espresso Stout
- Widmer - “Downward Spiral” - IPL Aged on Oak Spirals
- Block 15 - “Nebula” - Oatmeal Stout
-Solera - Azacca Wheat - Wheat Beer w/Azacca Hops
-Gigantic - 2012 “One Step Beyond” - Bourbon Barrel Aged Belgo Quad